French Quarter Festival 2013
Save the Date
French Quarter Festival 30th Anniversary
April 11-14, 2013
The largest FREE music festival in the South
French Quarter Festival's 30th Anniversary will feature over 800 local musicians, more than 65 of New Orleans finest restaurants, free special events, family fun with two exciting kids areas , and fireworks on the Mississippi River (Saturday, April 13 at 9 pm)
Help keep French Quarter Festival FREE - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- No outside beverages or coolers.
- Large containers and glass bottles are not allowed on festival sites.
- Beverage sales from our booths help support the festival!
- Please note: Pets are prohibited in festival areas.
Getting to the Quarter can be easy...
- The Streetcar or local RTA busses (visit http://www.norta.com for routes and schedule)
- The Ferry (additional ferries will be added for festival weekend) visit http://www.dotd.la.gov/ferry for locations and schedule
- Ride your bike (bicycle parking is available at the Bienville Street entrance to the Riverfront)