JUST ANNOUNCED: 2014 FRENCH QUARTER FESTIVAL LINEUP as of February 5, 2014
The largest FREE music festival in the South
French Quarter Festival will feature over 800 local musicians, more than 65 of
New Orleans' finest restaurants, free special events, and family fun with two exciting kids areas.
The largest FREE music festival in the United States
French Quarter Festival's 31st Anniversary will feature over 800 local musicians, more than 65 of New Orleans finest restaurants, free special events, and family fun with two exciting kid's areas.
Help keep French Quarter Festival FREE - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- No outside beverages or coolers.
- Large containers and glass bottles are not allowed on festival sites.
- Beverage sales from our booths help support the festival!
- Please note: Pets are prohibited in festival areas.
Getting to the Quarter can be easy...
- The Streetcar or local RTA busses (visit http://www.norta.com for routes and schedule)
- The Ferry (additional ferries will be added for festival weekend) visit http://www.dotd.la.gov/ferry for locations and schedule
- Ride your bike (bicycle parking is available at the Bienville Street entrance to the Riverfront)
- Pelican Bus offers round trip bus service from Mandeville to Festival April 11, 12, and 13. Ticket price is $30 per person. For more details, including ticket purchase, visit: http://pelicanbus.com/